Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Mama..


Your Birthday is here,
Bringing joy and pleasures new, On this special day, Mother dear,I want to remember you. I cannot give you costly gifts, And I've told you this before, No matter what I give to you, You give back much, much more. I'm giving you a pure, sweet rose, Gathered in the early morn, This rose you planted in my heart, The day that I was born. In kindly, loving thoughts of you, And with the faith you still impart, The rose I give to you today, Is the love that's in my heart.
Mommy's love is so tender,
it puts everybody else to shame.Even when I do something wrong,over herself she takes the blame. She forgives me even if I do, something wrong for the hundredth time.It doesn't matter even if I not a good child, for Mommy's love is blind. Happy Birthday Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment