Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year 2012

Hi BFF...wahhhh lame nye xupdate blog ni..tetibe arini terpanggil tuk update blog ni...its not to late to wish all of u Happy New Year 2012...Thanks for the memories of 2011 and welcome 2012..


Since dah masuk 2012 nak berazam baru la...so this is the right place to express my resolution for 2012...In 2012, i want to be a new me..No more wasting my time n wasting money..this year is year to build a new life and gain more money!!! Big money!!!
and of coz live mylife more happier..

Firstly, find a career that i love to do n that can bring more potential in me.


Settle Debt and Saving more money
Find my soulmate



End of year nak planning for family vacation



I had wasted my time n my life for so many years..i'm not regret it...i've learned so much...its an experience that i wont forget for d rest of my life...let bygones be bygones...so i want to start new...New life! New Me! New Experience! New Challenge of life! u guyz will see totally a different side of me...Thank you Allah for giving me a chance to build my life again...Thank you for giving me strength and for blessing me always..Not to forget, thank you to my beloved family that always there for me and thank you to all my supportive friends.. u guyz r the reason why i still stay strong...TQ..Happy New Year!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment